My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

3 posters

Master Mix Mage app

Master Mix Mage

Master Mix Mage app Empty Master Mix Mage app

Post  Master Mix Mage Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 pm

IGN:Master Mix Mage
    1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

I have played for 2,824 hours over the past 34 months. I Prophecies, Eye of the North, Nightfall, and Factions. I will most likely get Guild Wars Two when released.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

I have completed all campaigns. I have an assassin, monk, elementalist, necromancer, dervish, warrior,

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

My main toons would be my elementalist, monk, and assassin. My Kurz title is r3 while my Lux title is r2. I don't PvP much as you can tell. =] My ele's SS is 9 and his LB is 8. My monk's SS and LB rank are both 8. My assassin's SS is 7 while his LB is 4. EotN ranks are as follows; Ele: 2 [but almost 3 =)]. Monk: 2. Assassin: 2.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? I have the most titles on my ele. He has 8 maxed out of 26 titles achieved. The one I am most proud of is my Legendary Skill Hunter that I achieved on my ele. I spent 4 months working at it in my first year of playing Guild Wars.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
    No. I do not.

6. How did you hear about LUSH?

I saw an officer/leader recruiting. I apologize I haven't heard of you before that.

7. What other guilds have you been with?
    I was a member of [any] (Kurz) and [KISS] (Kurz) for a while each. I spent some time in a guild who's name I do not remember. Maybe you know which I am talking about if I mention the name Terry? The very achieved Guild Leader. I'm not sure though.

8. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
    I have done most HM dungeons like Frostmaw, Kanthandrax, Rragar's, Ooze, etc. I haven't done a few dungeons at all though unless it's in a run or farm like Slaver's for example. I haven't completed Thommis/Rand with a party before.

9.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
    I am sixteen. I am from IN, United States. I believe we are Central time after our last time change, but to be honest I am not sure. I play whenever I'm not busy. My schedule is hectic sometimes though. There is a good chance to catch me around 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. probably though. Thanks for your time and mine. =]
    Champion Oni
    Champion Oni
    L33T S4UC3 M4ST4 0F D4 G4M3
    L33T S4UC3 M4ST4 0F D4 G4M3

Master Mix Mage app Empty Re: Master Mix Mage app

Post  Champion Oni Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:32 pm

have u ever done like fowsc or SoOSC? i know u talked about different dungeons you've done, but do u have any experience w/ speed clearing those dungeons
    Glory blade
    Glory blade
    Officer

Post  Glory blade Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:02 pm

/accepted and invited Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:23 am