My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

Ward On Frenzy App.

Kevin
    Kevin

Ward On Frenzy App. Empty Ward On Frenzy App.

Post  Kevin Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 am

IGN:Ward On Frenzy
    1. What is your total time played in GW? How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
    I play on 3 different accounts, mostly this one (Ward On Frenzy) and my other main account (Ward Against Foes). 1,010 hours over 28 months, 5083 hours over 49 months, 703 hours over 48 months. All 3 campaigns+EotN on all three.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
    My PvE Characters(this account): Warrior(Ward On Frenzy, completed proph, eotn), Assassin(Ixl Backbreaker Ixl, new assassin created 2 days ago, completed eotn)
    PvE Characters on other 2 accounts:Warrior(Dark Poison God, completed all 4), Ranger(Kevin Of Nowhere, completed all 4), Monk(N E C R O M O N K, completed all 4), Ritualist(The Super Ritualist, completed Prophecies, Factions, EotN), Warrior(Hammer Smashhed, completed proph)

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are their PVE ranks. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
    My warrior has like no pve skills/pve ranks because I used it for pvp mainly, and assassin is new character. I'm currently working on getting my assassin pve titles/ready for speed clear stuff.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
    Not many pve titles, because mostly been playing pvp the last 2+ years, and titles I got before then were bad Razz . Not really proud of my titles but my favorite are commander r4(from actually playing, not red resign or /roll 100) and r8 hero and r3 hero. Working on alot of pve titles for my new assassin.
    also, the Slayer of All title is pretty cool cause of the bear statues in my HoM Very Happy
    5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
    yes/yes

6. How did you hear about LUSH?
    friend joined (Colin Needs N Uu Gs)

7. What other guilds have you been with?
    I don't remember most lol xD, but I was leader of Bio Clan [Bio] for some time. guild is gone but the old forum can still be found here: http://manyfacesofbio.forumwise.com/
    also some gvg/HA guilds
    other account is currently in a codex guild (Codex Corporation [CDX])

8. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
    not much experience with any of the new speed clear stuff lol, but I've monked for fow/uw/urgoz/the deep a bunch of times

9.How old are you and what time zone do you live in? When are you usually logged on?
    17, EST time, weekdays I log on at around 3pm, on Friday and Saturday I'm online most of the afternoon, Sunday times vary.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:32 pm