My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

2 posters

Cheeto has come. :D

Cheeto

Cheeto has come. :D Empty Cheeto has come. :D

Post  Cheeto Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:35 pm

IGN:The Holy Ghost Alex
    1. What is your total time played in GW? How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? I have played guild wars 3 years months. My acc is 35 months old. I own every campaign.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed? My paragon and my dervish and they both have factions and nightfall and almost prophecies.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are their PVE ranks. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)? My derv has all the asura and some norn and my para has almost all of the pve skills too.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? My treasure hunter Very Happy almost 1. i am working on the unlucky title and lucky title.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yes i do have a mic/ headset.

6. How did you hear about LUSH? I used to be in WAR... so i have history with the guild.

7. What other guilds have you been with? ODS and WAR.

8. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? i have done urgoz yellow way and fow yellow way.... I could get the skills to learn more of them, Very Happy.

9.How old are you and what time zone do you live in? When are you usually logged on? I am 14 June 7th 1995. I am usually loged in 12 to maybe at the longest 9. i am Pacific time zone. alien
    Q
    Q
    Officer

Cheeto has come. :D Empty Re: Cheeto has come. :D

Post  Q Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm leaving the decision up to Joe and Alyson whom are on vacation, keep updated on your application post.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 am