My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

Sir Hullzi Bullz

Sir Hull

Sir Hullzi Bullz Empty Sir Hullzi Bullz

Post  Sir Hull Sun May 02, 2010 1:07 pm

IGN:Sir Hullzi Bullz

1. What is your total time played in GW? How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

3300~H
    44Months
    All

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

War: All {
    Ele: All } Mains
    Sin: All {
    Nec: All
    Monk: All
    Mes: Proph, Factions
    Rit: New Char, factions done, omw NF EotN
    Ranger: Mule

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are their PVE ranks. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

War: Pretty much all skills. Kurz 7 | SS 9 | LB 7 | Norn 10 | Delver 10 | Asure 8 | Vanguard 7.

Sin: Pretty much all skills. Kurz 7 | SS 7 | LB 5 | Asure 10 (250k Points:P) | Vanguard 10 | Delver 9 | Norn 8.

Ele: Lots of PVE skills not so high Titles. LB, Delver, Norn, Asure all 7.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Im mostly trying to gain rank in the ranks that givs buffs, EotN, SS, LB etc...
    But if i had to pick one i'd say rank 10 Asure on sin (cuse of all the extra points.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I use it when its needed English aint my mother tongue.

6. How did you hear about LUSH?

Whas a member of GS then I Moved from home and it took a while to get internet so I got kicked.
    I have done some dungeons with you guys.

7. What other guilds have you been with?

GS And some rangoms

8. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Urgoz Fow SoO Bogroots Expd
    Other dungeons and DoA not so expd.
    UW and The Deep Not expd at all.

Urgoz: all but Tank
    FoW: All non sin (Havent been abel to play much after the SF nerf till now but i know what the sins are suposed to do.)
    SoO: All Not so good with a/P
    Bogroots: All but Porogon
    DoA: Been doing some DwGway...
    Other dungens: Been done some random works, no tanking.
    UW: Not much at all. But I'd love to learn.

9.How old are you and what time zone do you live in? When are you usually logged on?

18 (1991)
    +1 (Sweden)
    Im on from 4pm - ~11PM (after i come home from school till bed^^)

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:46 am