My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

2 posters

Guild Registration

X Boom S

Guild Registration Empty Guild Registration

Post  X Boom S Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:44 pm

IGN:
    1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 10k hours over 4 years, i own all 4 campaigns. all have been beaten on my war.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed? war- all completed assasin-Eotn nearly done, about to start NF i also have a monk and rit, nither have finished any campaign. and i have a Perma-Presearing necro

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)? warrior has all pve skills, LB is maxed
    and sin has all norn,deld,and vangaurd skills.. none are maxed but deld title is at r5 vangaurd-r4 asure-r4 and norn-r3

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? my wars drunkard title makes me smile the most Smile. working on asure,vangaurd,and deld titles on sin, i would also like to max LB on sin

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? i do not, i could get one tho

6. How did you hear about LUSH?Champion Oni was requiting

7. What other guilds have you been with?Flux,KISS, and i ran my own guild for a wile, we had a strong alliance and 100+ members, it was called DnD (Death N Distruction)

8. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
    SoOSC, SoO perma runner, FoW T1, and before it got nerfed i ran all forms of UWSC accept for Vale necro. Id also love to learn DoASC

9.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
    i am 18 years old , my name is justin. i normaly play for about an hour or more a day, accept on weekends. i live in Eastern Standard time.
    thank you for taking your time to read this Smile id love to join the guild
    Champion Oni
    Champion Oni
    L33T S4UC3 M4ST4 0F D4 G4M3
    L33T S4UC3 M4ST4 0F D4 G4M3

Guild Registration Empty Re: Guild Registration

Post  Champion Oni Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Yes from me, need a bit of work on your titles for your sin, but dungeons certainly speed that up ^^
    i like that your war has everything done as manlyway is something we like to do ^^

so ya
    /accept from me
    Glory blade
    Glory blade
    Officer

Post  Glory blade Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 pm

/accepted and closed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 pm