My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

2 posters

[Guild App] Apple Gum Got Nerfd

divinedido

[Guild App] Apple Gum Got Nerfd Empty [Guild App] Apple Gum Got Nerfd

Post  divinedido Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Apple Gum Got Nerfd

1. I have played over two thousand hours for the twenty nine months I own the game and I own all three campaigns plus the EotN expansion

2. I currently have a Dervish with who I have finished all campaigns and an Assassin and a Monk which I use for farming and speed clearing.

3. My Assasin has all pve skills.My Assassins skills are Norn and Asura rank are 8, my Vanguard rank is 6, my Deldrimor rank is 7,SS rank- 7,LB- 6,Kurz-6.

4. I have 15 titles at the moment and the title I'm most proud of is my Zaishen title. I'm currently perfecting my Vanguard title

5. Yes

6. From a recruiter

7. The High Cronicles [THCS], Affliction of Embers[AoE] and Aura of Faith [AoF]

8. I have expert knloledge in some UW areas- Pits, Chamber and Vale Sin. I can also do FoWSC as T2 and Ua very skillfully and successfuly. Very advanced in SoOSC as A/Mo and intermediate as A/P. Can be HB, RoJ and FS in VSF. I'm very willing to learn dungeon SC's like Kathandrax,Bogroots,Oolas lab and Rragar.

9.I am 19 years old and live in Bulgaria in the south-east of Europe. I usually play in the evening and im in the +3 GMT time zone
    Joe Reborn
    Joe Reborn
    Leader

[Guild App] Apple Gum Got Nerfd Empty Re: [Guild App] Apple Gum Got Nerfd

Post  Joe Reborn Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Hello i am Joe Leader of LUSH get with me (Joe Reborn) in game and we shall do some Runs and welcome you on board after the runs.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:40 am