My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

just call me Kouga

kouga

just call me Kouga Empty just call me Kouga

Post  kouga Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:51 am

IGN:
    1. What is your total time played in GW? How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
    5000+ hours over 22 months i got all campaings and expansion

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
    Warrior, monk and sin all done.. ele, necro, rit and ranger need to finish tyria

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are their PVE ranks. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
    in same order.. r6 kurzick, SS10 LB8 Eotn: asura 6, vanguard 6, deldrimor 10, norn 10.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
    10 maxed titles
    working on skill hunter, drunkard, asura, vanguard,guardian of tyria and after that i'll se what else to do

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
    i just downloaded the software, i'll buy headset next week

6. How did you hear about LUSH?
    Glory Blade recruited me in ToA

7. What other guilds have you been with?
    i was in SNOW, LaZy, HM which are pve and i tryed HD and FINE for pvp

8. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
    i play mainly warrior and i have done all elite missions in game but urgoz and sorrows furnance which i'd like to do some day

9.How old are you and what time zone do you live in? When are you usually logged on?
    im 15 living in toronto which is EST time.. i play in afternoon/evening weekdays and weekends

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:53 am