My Girls A [LUSH]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Girls A [LUSH]

We hate failing, therefore we don't.

Call Me Leet U Noob//////I Iz Leet Beast Of (regerstering for Call Me Leet U Noob (2nd acc))

Garr

Call Me Leet U Noob//////I Iz Leet Beast Of (regerstering for Call Me Leet U Noob (2nd acc)) Empty Call Me Leet U Noob//////I Iz Leet Beast Of (regerstering for Call Me Leet U Noob (2nd acc))

Post  Garr Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:47 am

1. What is your total time played in GW? How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

its just 2 months old as for the 1 im regestering the one im on more is 11 months old a 11 months ago i had a 34 month old acc but it got hacked and i lost it

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

all but a derv+para (i hate NF) restering acc has a war sin ranger in pve the rest are pvp

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are their PVE ranks. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

r7 vanguard r3 norn r3 asuarn r3 delver ss 1 lb 0 kurz/lux 0 for regestering acc

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

tbh i dont have pride in titles it just proves i have no life

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

ventrilo yes mic no

6. How did you hear about LUSH?

how do u think a lil birdie told me ;D

7. What other guilds have you been with?

just Lets Enjoy A [Riot]

8. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

fow all uw all (postnerf and no im not talkin mobway and junk) urgoz i randomwayed for the monument once doa im starting 2 get used 2 as an foc necro

9.How old are you and what time zone do you live in? When are you usually logged on?

15 est 24/7 on weekends 5-12ish on weekdays Cool
    Glory blade
    Glory blade
    Officer

Call Me Leet U Noob//////I Iz Leet Beast Of (regerstering for Call Me Leet U Noob (2nd acc)) Empty Re: Call Me Leet U Noob//////I Iz Leet Beast Of (regerstering for Call Me Leet U Noob (2nd acc))

Post  Glory blade Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

lol nice

/accept afro